GCC LUMPS AND CHIPS
Lumps and chips refers to a common sedimentary rock composed primarily of the calcium carbonate mineral, calcite (CaCO3). They are important building materials in most parts of the world. They are used as cut dimension stone (blocks and slabs) for building. In the form of coarsely crushed stone or aggregate lumps and chips are used for general building purposes, roadbeds and as a component in concrete. When heated, the calcium carbonate in these rocks decomposes to lime, or calcium oxide, which also has many industrial applications, including the manufacture of precipitated calcium carbonate (PCC).
Adhesive and detergent manufacturing
- Excellent physical stability and performance
- Safe to operator health and friendly to environment
- Save material cost, less trial time, less waste, save manpower
- Great dispersion, smooth, no flow line, no block, no spot
- Convenient to use, high utilization rate, precise add ratio, efficient, productive
We are manufacturer.
Of course, just feel relieved to tell us your specific require, and then we will make the corresponding customized sample to you.1kg free sample of each kind of Filler Masterbatch, deliver in 3~5 work days.
Flexible shipping terms: FOB, EXW, CIF
Flexible payment terms: T/ T, L/ C.